Sunday, June 18, 2006

MTV acknowledges game design





I'm sure a lot of you have seen this by now, seeing as how I'm like a month late in posting this. But I was talking with a friend of mine the other day and he hadn't seen it so I figured why not post it. MTV's Gideon Yago meets up with Will Wright, Harvey Smith, David Jaffe and Cliffy B to discuss games during E3. Definitely worth checking out. Just click on the picture itself or click here. I hear it's not very mac friendly or likes to cuddle up with anything else besides IE so don't shoot the messenger.

Since it's summer time me and the lady have been going out and playing in the sun more. I have been bringing the camera along so I decided to add a new section - Random Gallery. I'll probably update it when I update a new post or something unless some knows of a better way to have it automatically update itself. I couldn't think of a great place on the blog itself to place it, so off to the right hand side it went. If anyone has a better idea let me know. Also let me know if you hate/like the idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This last post did some bad things to your layout in Mozilla...

Derek Daniels said...

Jamal,

thanks for the heads up. If I get home early enough to download mozilla i'll test it out and see whats fucking it up. I hate the internet sometimes.

Derek

Jude Wagner said...

Lovely blog youu have