Monday, May 14, 2007

EVO2K6 DVD's for sale

As many of you already know - I also help run a fighting game website called shoryuken.com and I'm also involved in a yearly tournament that we run called Evo. We record all of the footage then sell it on DVD to help cover a lot of the costs and to give everyone a chance to see the highlights.




The trailer was done by James Chen and you can purchase the DVD's here.

*Sorry for the blatant advertisement, but I know a lot of people visit this site that aren't into the fighting game scene as much but might be interested in watching the DVD.

5 comments:

Devin Greer said...

I'm so damn confused...

Unknown said...

*sigh*... This just brings back a lot of great childhood memories of me and my friends playing Alpha 3 for all those years. There's just nothing as exhilarating as winning one of those battles where you can't even see each other's energy anymore. Thanks for sharing.

-Kaz

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I think the evo 07 dvd will be even more nuts than this though.

Prostrate Surgery said...

One of the reasons why I like visiting your blog so much is because it has become a daily reference I can use in order to learn new nice stuff. It's like a curiosities box that surprises you over and over again.

Blogger said...

Easily Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.