Monday, May 14, 2007

EVO2K6 DVD's for sale

As many of you already know - I also help run a fighting game website called shoryuken.com and I'm also involved in a yearly tournament that we run called Evo. We record all of the footage then sell it on DVD to help cover a lot of the costs and to give everyone a chance to see the highlights.




The trailer was done by James Chen and you can purchase the DVD's here.

*Sorry for the blatant advertisement, but I know a lot of people visit this site that aren't into the fighting game scene as much but might be interested in watching the DVD.

4 comments:

Devin Greer said...

I'm so damn confused...

LiquidMoonStudios said...

*sigh*... This just brings back a lot of great childhood memories of me and my friends playing Alpha 3 for all those years. There's just nothing as exhilarating as winning one of those battles where you can't even see each other's energy anymore. Thanks for sharing.

-Kaz

v_dru said...

Looks great. I think the evo 07 dvd will be even more nuts than this though.

Prostrate Surgery said...

One of the reasons why I like visiting your blog so much is because it has become a daily reference I can use in order to learn new nice stuff. It's like a curiosities box that surprises you over and over again.